Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall is finally here!

Okay, so this post is a few months late. But since its just in the past few days that it actually feels like fall, now I feel like blogging about it. :)

Spending the first fall as Mr. and Mrs. Hobbs has been very busy so far, but definately a lot of fun too! September of course meant back to school and work for us, and it was definately a transition from the lazy days of summer. My how we miss those days of sleeping and relaxing! Hopefully they'll come again soon. :)

As Jay already posted, work for him has been full of getting the new website up, while trying to keep up with all the fall sports. It's been an interesting time for him settling into the job at Concordia, but we're definately thankful for the job that the Lord provided, and he's really starting to enjoying the work there. On the other side of things, school for me is crazy as ever, with tests and projects more than I could imagine, but God's definately blessed me this semester with plently of time to study and a fantastic husband to support me through it. I can't say how thankful I am for that, and how excited I am for the day that I will actually be a nurse! :)

As for the fun side of things, we really have tried to take advantage of the time we do spend together and make the most of it. For Halloween, to really get in the mood for fall, we visited Riley's Farms, where you can pick your own apples or pumpkins, and you can really enjoy leaves changing colors. It was so much fun! We also got to check out some sweet animals, including cute baby goats and a couple of really funny geese. Here's a few picutes of the sweet things that we got to see...










No comments: